Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Barry on Ice

Barry Craig in the Blue Lagoon


I wanted to wait a while before sharing my thoughts on how my time with the group in Iceland has changed me as a person and my life in general. I needed to run through my daily routines with work, family and friends before I could be clear on the positive effects of the training for me. It's been 12 days now since I got back and I have had time to face the daily routines. I've taken time to reflect on the differences in myself both before and after my Iceland experience......

The first thing I want to share is how much I miss the group and the time we spent together in Iceland. It was a truly amazing experience for me and I have fond memories of Iceland and all my new found friends. Now that I'm back I see the positive benefits of the training taking effect in my everyday life. I acknowledge I still have much work to do and many things I want to change about myself. My time in Iceland has given me the tools I needed to deal with the past, understand why, and focus on the future. I'm at the start of my journey and I know many challenges are ahead, but as Peter said to me, "how safe could a puffin with a suitcase be?" This is the path I want to follow and looking forward to where it may lead...

I went to Iceland to find my peace. I found it and so much more....

Love to you all,

Barry

1 comment:

  1. Hey Barry, THANK YOU for the post....keep in the energy of the Peace of the Blue Lagoon.....Much Love,

    MARK & SONDRA

    ReplyDelete