Monday, July 30, 2012

THE "WILD ROSE" of ICELAND'S EARTH


Pille Tali at the Gullfoss Waterfall in Iceland

THE "WILD ROSE" of ICELAND'S EARTH

BY PILLE TALI OF ESTONIA



In Iceland the earth feels like nowhere else. I laid on my back on the beach of black volcanic sand. There was deep warmth that radiated out from the core of earth. I really felt the energy of Mother Earth stronger then ever. It's hard to describe, but it is like with roses, most of them in the store don’t smell at all. It's like I see earth elsewhere: you can see it, touch it, feel it at a certain level. Then there is this wild rose, one single blossom  which fills the entire surrounding with rich scent. That is the earth in Iceland. You feel it boiling under your feet. 

Standing there, in the middle of lava fields, it is so easy to find your centre, your inner strength, to feel absolutely grounded, to dive into the deepest processes of rebirthing one could ever imagine.

It has been a year for me since attending the Iceland Quest LBI II. I was so deeply impressed by the outcome from the breathing processes that I thought that there should be a rebirther working in the Blue Lagoon water on daily bases. In my mind I even considered to be that person. Just for the service of humanity, everybody should have the opportunity to have the rebirthing process in that strong, strong Mother Earth's energy, in thermal waters, like Divine Mother's womb, where the most existential errors can be corrected and eternal happiness found. All that in ease, effortlessly, cause with the grace of the Divine, your Divine plan can manifest and that is nothing but bliss.

A year later it all seams so natural, all that happened in the Blue Lagoon and in Iceland a year ago.

But it was then, when the Divine Mother touched me and gave me a vision about my future. It was a week where a lot of light got integrated into me, the light that made it possible to proceed in my holy bath, the way it has folded out for me.

The water of Blue Lagoon healed many essential things in me, making room for more light, making me ready to start A Course in Miracles, making me ready to receive beautiful blessings and to become a teacher of the things I have learned. I feel deep gratitude towards Sondra and Mark who show the way to the Divine in me and in so many others. It is a blessing to learn from the teachers who walk their talk and talk about the truth.

LOVE,

Pille from Estonia

No comments:

Post a Comment